The infographic shows how Imperial College London moved STEM to cloud. Key takeaways include;
- Use of fixed machines (labs) decreased
- Number of first year students using labs decreased most dramaticaly
- Students favor external (off campus) access to software apps
- Access to software increases when labs would normally be closed
- Students provide more positive survey results
Tim Machin, ICT Site Manager, comments "The use of cloud storage, Office 365 and Application Jukebox to facilitate a move to laptops has freed up space, improved student feedback and changed and improved teaching. We now spend our time supporting students and not PCs”.
You can download the infographic here